Plantipp is specialized in royalty management. Managing new varieties of breeders is our core business. With Plantipp, your new variety is in good hands. What can we do for you?
- Determining the potential market value of your new variety in Europe, USA and Japan.
- Testing your new variety at different locations all around the world. For instance, USA, Japan, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South-Africa, Ecuador and Tanzania.
- Applying for breeders’ rights in Europe, Japan, New Zealand, Canada and Australia.
- Applying for plant-patents in the USA.
- Entering into sound and fair license agreements with licensees.
- Promoting your new variety.
- Collecting royalties.
- Dealing with illegal production of plants of your variety.
We do this in close cooperation with the partners in our network. We do not restrict ourselves to garden plants. We are also very experienced in setting up the production of new cut flower varieties in Africa, South America and Central America.