Heester - Vaccinium vitis idaea Miss Cherry ('Meliro'PBR)
- Bloemen v.o.f., Kwekerij Maarten
- Brand, M.
- Crasborn Containerplanten
- Geurkink, Boomkwekerij Alex
- Globe Planter
- Keysers, Gartenbau Udo
- Langenberg BV, Kwekerij v.d.
- Nolf, Willy de
- Opstal BV, Boomkwekerij Ron van
- Out, Boomkwekerij
- Peijl Tuinplanten, van der
- Scholten BV, Boomkwekerij Jeroen
- Vergeldt & Bouten, Boomkwekerij
- Vromans Kwekerijen BV
- Weys Containerplanten v.o.f.
Miss Cherry has many, many full bunches of red berries. Miss Cherry grows bushy and compact. The leaves of Miss Cherry are deep strong green. A big advantage is the resistance against several diseases.
Miss Cherry is very floriferous between May and July en therefore bears many berries from July until February. The berries can be used for the preparation of jam, compote or juice. Plant Miss Cherry in a sunny or semi shadow place for maximum pleasure.
Vaccinium vitis idaea Miss Cherry ('Meliro'PBR) has been discovered by Maarten Bloemen and is protected by European Plant Breeders´ Rights under no. EU 39355.