Miss Cherry has many, many full bunches of red berries. Miss Cherry grows bushy and compact. The leaves of Miss Cherry are deep strong green. A big advantage is the resistance against several diseases. Miss Cherry is very floriferous between May and July en therefore bears many berries from July until February. The berries can be used for the preparation of jam, compote or juice. Plant Miss Cherry in a sunny or semi shadow place for maximum pleasure.
- Biotope 45
- Boomkwekerij Alex Geurkink
- Boomkwekerij Jeroen Scholten B.V.
- Boomkwekerij Out vof
- Boomkwekerij R. van Opstal
- Boomkwekerij Vergeldt-Bouten B.V.
- Crasborn Containerplanten
- Gartenbau Udo Keysers
- Kwekerij J.A.C. v.d. Langenberg B.V.
- Marcel Brand Boomkwekerijen B.V.
- Sierteeltkwekerij Maarten Bloemen vof
- Vromans Kwekerijen B.V.
- Willy de Nolf bvba